Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Morning Loves #1


So, I used to do Friday Loves, but I'm changing it to Sunday for no reason in particular. I just feel like posts like these are more suited for Sundays - sleep in a little, get breakfast in bed, and read fun stuff online. Right? (Next time I'll actually have it up in the morning, woops. It's hard to plan when you don't have internet in your apartment!)

Anyway, here's what I've been loving this week!

This dress from American Apparel, but in a print that's no longer available. Do I regret not buying it when it was on sale for $30? Yes. Could I probably find an alternative at Forever 21? Yes.


A friend of mine made this blueberry crumble pie, but added fresh raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries. It was delicious! I'd love to make it myself sometime and use a vodka pie crust.

As if I needed more desserts, I baked a peach cobbler, too. I adjusted the recipe a little bit and used fresh peaches rather than canned. If you'd like to see my version, let me know! (I'll probably post it anyway.)

I am in love with Jackie's blog, York Avenue. If you haven't seen her apartment tours, go now! Her photographs are beautiful, and I keep adding to my never-ending list of places to visit in NYC.


If you ever visit Austin, Texas, you have to check out Walton's Fancy and Staple. I wouldn't have stopped by if it weren't for Jessica's Instagram post - you can check out her blog here! If you're interested in seeing more of Austin, I'm posting a travel guide next month.

I'll be participating in the #bloggersBTS linkup, created by Nicole and Cathleen! For the entire month of August, bloggers will be writing themed back to school posts. I can't wait!

That's all for today! Stay tuned this week for another Do Dallas post. I hope you have a happy Sunday!

10 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun linkup! I've been out of school for a while, but can't wait to see your posts. I do miss being a student. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Raisa! I will always love back to school season even after graduation. There's something about new stationary and bags that always excites me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to have to try out that blueberry crumble pie!
    -Kaitlyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do it! It was so good, and it didn't take her long to prep it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! That blueberry crumble pie looks so delicious!


    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pie was delicious! I'd really recommend it if you like to bake. Thanks for visiting, Kat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. We don't have "peach cobbler" over in NZ. But I keep seeing it on TV and online and... man! I think I need to make it! It seems so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It really is that easy! It's very easy to adjust to add different fruits as well. I'd love to try it out with a different crust method.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That crumple pie looks so delicious. Drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so good! I'd definitely recommend it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.