Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wishlist Wednesday: Kate Spade & Jonathan Adler


The other day, I was browsing through the supply store we have on campus. I wasn't shopping for anything in particular, just passing the time. But lo and behold, I found the cutest designer things ever: phone cases and stationery! I especially loved all the little sticky notes and notepads (as if I need any more sticky notes).



The majority of what they had was Kate Spade and Jonathan Adler. I'd never really looked into JA stuff, but I love it! It's more affordable than Kate Spade, but still just as cute. They even had designer things on clearance! Surprisingly, almost everything I saw was cheaper in my store than online.

After stumbling upon these adorable notebooks and phone cases, I browsed the desk accessories section of each website. Here are more of my favorites:


wishlist wednesday - stationery

The bow push pins are so adorable - but I think anyone could definitely DIY them. It's going on my to do list!

So next time you're studied-out, check out your university's supply store! It's probably full of goodies like these, in addition to overpriced textbooks.

What are your favorite things from Kate Spade and Jonathan Adler?

14 comments:

  1. Everything looks so lovely Emily, I never new about those brands though! Good post xx

    www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cristina! Glad I could share!

      Delete
  2. I'm such a sucker for beautiful stationary and that polka dot box reminds me so much of that Kate Spade agenda (with gold polka dots). I'd love to see your take/DIY on it - I'm not so good at DIYing things on my own so seeing some directions would definitely be encouraging :)

    Stephanie | theFantasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I love Kate Spade stationery! I'll plan on doing a DIY! Thanks, Stephanie!

      Delete
  3. Oh those products look so cute! Really a must-have! ;) Though I admit I never really buy them since I don't really need them ;)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I probably don't even use half of the stationery I buy, but I love it!

      Delete
  4. Looks like I'll check out Jonathan Adler haha! And I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award http://petitepastels.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-blog-award.html xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's such a cute brand! And aw, thank you so much! I can't wait to write it!

      Delete
  5. I love wearing Kate Spade scarf with every outfit and it never disappoint me. Anyway thanks for this nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how organized you are!! JA stationary & their sticky notes look quite lovely. Definitely would prompt you to use them more often & they're affordable too. :D Nice find!

    Can't say I have any favorites from either brand because I don't actively look for KS or JA things sooooo....but you picked up nice things! wait, did you buy these things you found? I like getting my phone cases on etsy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, I try. And oh gosh no, my wallet would be crying if I bought all of that at once! I didn't get anything, I'm actually a pro window shopper haha. And I loveee some of the phone cases I've seen on Etsy! I love getting cheap cases from Amazon, but I think I might try upgrading because the quality of those $1 cases are exactly what you'd expect - awful, haha.

      Delete
  7. These are some really cute items, I love the polka dotted iPhone case!

    http://beautyblog.skylish.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the post :)
    Great blog, so I'm a new followe on GFC and Bloglovin :)
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  9. God, planners are my absolute guilty pleasure. I just love how pretty they are and come in SO many different patterns and colors. I feel like I can shop for them for hours. And it's so satisfying crossing stuff off of your to-do list :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.