Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday Loves

Happy Friday, everyone! Today, I thought I'd do a roundup of some things I've been loving this past week.

Music: Frozen's "Let It Go" Covers
As if you haven't heard enough of them. But seriously, how could you not love this song? It's beautifully written and performed, and there are so many different takes on it.

 
How is she able to belt this sitting down? The world may never know.


 
This is my favorite male cover. His range is incredible!

If you haven't heard this one - I would highly recommend it. Highly. It's really unique!

Reads: NYFW

If you're in need of a little inspiration, I would suggest this article! Especially since the new season is rolling around - don't buy things that aren't you. Buy what you want and what you would wear, not what others want to see you wear!

Dunkin Donuts Travel Mug

$12.99 mug. $0.50 refills. Need I say more?
But seriously, this is probably one of the best investments I have ever made. I love it so much! It's incredibly convenient, and it's cute. I'm saving the environment and drinking coffee cheaper than a K-cup - what more can I ask? You can get one here!

I hope you've had a great week!

11 comments:

  1. ZOMG that little girl singing was AMAZING. There are a lot of artists out there that get all this fame, credit, & fortune because they're young or pretty or people think they're talented, but then there are girls like Alex who deserve it waaaay more.

    I don't have a Dunkin' Donuts around my house, but I think Starbucks might have something similar? I dunnnno, I'm a big tea drinker so it wouldn't really an investment for me, but I'm glad to see you've found a way to get your daily caffeine fix without putting a hole in your pocket. Essential as a college student! My college had a similar thing with a Library mug that allowed us to drink our drinks in the library & get pretty cheap refills. I never got it though, but it was a really nice mug..or was it a tumbler...I don't even remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? She's so good!

      Yeah, Starbucks has a refill cup - it's $1.00 and you get $0.10 off your drink. What a great deal. Now my drink is only $4.90 instead of $5 haha. But hey, at least Starbucks is trying to save the environment, right? :p

      Delete
  2. i feel like im the only person that hasn't seen frozen yet!! i keep getting more and more curious about it- everyone's talking about it!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely watch Frozen! It's one of my favorite Disney movies, definitely competing with Tangled and Mulan, haha. The story line is a lot different from your typical Disney princess movie :)

      Delete
  3. Wow. I love the frozen covers. Love that song

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the covers of frozen! I still need to watch that movie... (shame on me). I think I like the second one the most, I love his voice :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's such a great movie! It's a lot different from your normal Disney Princess movie, 100% would recommend, haha.

      Delete
  5. Omg, amazing compilation of covers!! I saw that African tribal one and loved it! But the male version, oh boy. I'm crushing on him :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, I know right? He is sooo fantastic!

      Delete
  6. Hi! I nominated you for the liebster award, the details are on my blog! x

    opaquemoonlight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.