Saturday, February 8, 2014

Black & Red

utility jacket - Forever 21 (here) | black & white striped sweater - thrifted | burgundy skater skirt - Rue 21 | socks - Target | necklace - DIY | bag - Forever 21

Going off of my last post, this is what I wore the next day! The only thing that would complete this outfit would be thigh high socks, haha. 

I also feel pretty thrifty when I wear this sweater - it was only $3 on the first Saturday of the month at Goodwill! Gotta love 50% off everything. I made the necklace with a charm and some chain from Michael's; it probably cost around $3-$4 total.

My friend, Keegan (who I like to call my spirit animal whether he's aware of it or not), took these photos. He started a blog over here; give it a click! Look at how stylish and adorable he is.


we wore matching shoes!
Also, I'm going to start a series of posts about college soon - How to College. Not "How to: College", but How to College, because college is most definitely a verb. 

Come back later this week to see the first installment!

10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable outfit! I love it :) It looks so lovely!

    xxx
    www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit - I really like the jacket and burgundy skirt. Excited to see your 'how to college' post haha.

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! It's either going to be about staying organized or some study tips.

      Delete
  3. yaaay for amazing sales! that striped sweater was an awesome find. also, im so jealous you have a bloggy friend. that must be so fun to take each others' pictures :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and it definitely was! We have a lot of fun taking pictures, haha.

      Delete
  4. Aw that's adorable. He's your spirit animal! hahaha. I love your outfit! Very cute. Knee high socks would've been great with your outfit, true indeed. Just get 'em girl ;)

    You should get Keegan to use WordPress instead of Blogger! It's a bettaaaaahhh system ;) Also apparently it's becoming the new Tumblr because so many Tumblr kids are jumping ship due to Yahoo's takeover. Yahoo does have this tendency to uglify everything it purchases.

    Amazing sale indeed!! $3!? What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha indeed he is! I should, I definitely agree that WordPress is better. Except I loveee the customization that Blogger allows (and I'm cheap and don't want to pay to host my own WordPress haha). But I figured if I ever want to switch I can! So far Tumblr hasn't changed too much, I hope Yahoo doesn't ugly it up...

      And I'm looking for some socks on Amazon! Trying to pick the perfect pair haha. They'll be in my hands soon!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.