Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sweater Weather


sweater - JCPenney | olive pants - JCPenney | flats - Target | tights - Forever 21 | scarf - Michael's | gold leaf earrings - Target

When I go to class, I like to be comfortable. This is pretty much my go-to outfit when I'm running late - scarf, sweater, colored pants. I have a few choices to pick from, so I can really wear basically the same thing  for a week without it being obvious.

My favorite part of this outfit is the scarf, which I picked up from Michael's for only $4! During the Christmas season, Michael's stocks up on quick Christmas gifts, and there's normally a scarf collection. They start out at $14.99, but towards the end of the season they go on clearance. You never know what you'll find in a craft store!

Since it was a little chilly, I wore some sweater tights under my pants. I also really like the detailing on the back of my flats -


These were new flats, and I decided to try the hairdryer method to break them in. It definitely works, and it's blister free! Pinterest, you never fail me.

2 comments:

  1. I love those type of circular scarf...what are they called? It's so much easier to wrap it around the neck.

    My in a rush outfit is normally a pair of jeans, a hoodie and some sort of flat shoes or a flat boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and infinity/eternity scarves! This one is actually a regular scarf, I just tied the ends together.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.