Sunday, January 12, 2014

Saturday



Brooklyn graphic tee - JCPenney | burgundy shorts - H&M | tights - closet find | belt - thrifted, Goodwill | cardigan - American Eagle Outfitters | socks - Target | shoes - Converse

The weather was so nice yesterday! Unfortunately I spent it in Starbucks doing homework, but hey, at least I got to wear shorts.

I decided it was a little too cold for just shorts, so I paired them with a pair of tights I found in my mom's closet and my favorite cardigan in the world, from AEO. Unfortunately, it's also my priciest cardigan, but I don't like to talk about that. I'm normally extremely frugal, but AEO is my weakness.

I picked up the belt at Goodwill, which was only $2 since I got it on the first Saturday of the month (50% off everything in store!). The Brooklyn graphic tee was a midnight Black Friday deal from JCPenney. Even though I'm normally not a fan of department stores, JCPenney definitely knows what's up. $4 for a men's shirt? Sounds good to me!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute in this look with the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of your shorts here! so cute!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too, I wish I could find pants of the same color, haha.

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, hun. Love the shorts so much.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.