Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New York City


beanie - Charlotte Russe | scarf - Walmart | NYC muscle tank - Forever 21 | cardigan - Old Navy | black skinnies - American Eagle Outfitters | socks - Target | lace oxfords - Marshall's

As the name of my blog suggests, I am kind of crazy. In addition, I'm also incredibly awkward, as the photos show. My friend who took the pictures told me, "You're awkward, so exploit it! Then it won't be awkward!" Uh, well, did it work?

Anyway, it was a lazy day. I decided to wear one of my favorite shirts - a girly tank that says New York City, which I picked up at Forever 21 for only $6! The beanie was only $5 (gotta love Charlotte Russe's $5 deals), the scarf was $5, and the shoes were $23. (Is it weird that I remember the prices of almost every piece of clothing I own?) Overall, I'd say this outfit is made up of pretty thrifty finds. I'd been looking for affordable oxfords everywhere, and I'm glad I finally found a nice pair!

10 comments:

  1. wowww!!!! your looks are really stunning!

    you have perfect style <33

    my blog is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grey scarf and your shoes! Wonderful photos!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look, and I love how you were able to spend so little putting it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit!

    Make sure to check out my blog, I a combination of health, animals, fashion weekly!

    www.laurinawong.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.