Thursday, January 23, 2014

Loves: Ankle Boots & Booties

This past season, I discovered how wonderful ankle boots are. I'm kind of obsessed with them, as my Pinterest board and ShopStyle list would show you. They're cute, versatile, and they go with everything!
from Belk
I have a pair of these from Belk. I got them on Black Friday for (sigh) $30. Which is comparatively a good price, but right now, they're on sale for $17.25! They also come in black. I'll have to keep that in mind - don't buy things during Black Friday, wait until stores clear out for the next season!

Here's are some of my favorite ankle boots for under $100:

1 (Aldo) | 2 (Target) | 3 (Old Navy) | 4 (Sam Edelman) | 5 (Dolce Vita) | 6 (Chelsea Crew)

I'm a huge fan of #1 and #6 (I love oxfords), but I think Target and Old Navy did a great job with cute, affordable boots.

What are your favorites?


1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.