Tuesday, January 28, 2014

january 27th

skull sweater - JCPenney | chambray button up - Old Navy | black skinny jeans - American Eagle Outfitters | utility jacket - Forever 21 | combat boots - Belk | feather necklace - Forever 21 | glasses - coastal.com

A kind-of preppy outfit. I layered a lightweight sweater with a collared shirt (it's obvious that I'm obsessed with collared shirts and sweaters, isn't it?), and threw on my favorite jacket right now from Forever 21. When I saw it on a mannequin, I knew I had to have it - unfortunately we couldn't find one anywhere else in store, so we took it off the mannequin. I've heard that Forever 21 employees get really irritated when you mess with the mannequins, but nobody saw...so that's okay, right?




3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! It looks really snug! I love your necklace as well :)

    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, dear:)
    Great blog!!!
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.