Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20th

floral top - Forever 21 (12)| burgundy skirt - Rue 21 (12) | sweater tights - Forever 21 (12) | combat boots - Belk (exact12) | necklace - Forever 21 | Michael Kors sunglasses - borrowed

Today was such a beautiful day! No classes, an iced caramel macchiato, short sleeves, and lounging on the steps of the library? I'll take it.

My favorite part of this outfit is the skirt, which I got yesterday! I don't wear them very often, but I love skirts so much. Even though it was 60 degrees, it was still a little chilly, so I wore my sweater tights again. The nice thing about my floral top is that it has a lot of colors, so I can wear it with different colored bottoms.

These boots are probably my favorite pair ever. I wear them all the time. You can never go wrong with combat boots, they match everything!

And a shoutout to my friend Michaela, who took these photos of me! (The sunglasses are also hers!)



2 comments:

  1. Love your look, it's a great transition from winter to spring! I've never worn combat boots before, but it looks like it's time to add a pair to my collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I first bought them, I didn't think I'd wear them at all, but I was definitely wrong. I'd recommend a pair that has a buckle or a snap fastener so that you can roll them down!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I love reading each and every one of them.